Grand Cayman Capital is authorized and regulated to conduct business across the globe. Trade with confidence and peace of mind knowing that Grand Cayman is monitored by some of the strictest financial regulating bodies in the world.
The Financial Services Commission (FSC) is the financial services regulator in The Republic of Mauritius and is responsible for ensuring that financial markets in Mauritius are fair and transparent. The FSC is the autonomous regulatory body responsible for the banking and non-banking financial services in Mauritius. Grand Cayman Capital, Ltd is Established under section 29 of the Securities Act, 2005.
Segregation of Client Funds
When funding your trading account client funds are held in client segregated accounts with top tier banking institutions. Grand Cayman Capital complies with the Securities (Conduct of Business) Regulations 2018 and employs strict policies and procedures regarding the maintenance and operation of these accounts.
In accordance with the FSC Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financial Act 2012, Grand Cayman Capital has in place policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the law. These policies and procedures are designed to prevent money laundering activities from occurring. Grand Cayman Capitals’ AML Policy Manual can be viewed under Legal Documents. For a list of documents required to open an account please read GCC Required Documents for new accounts. (este enlace lleva a una página con los documentos requeridos igual que en la página de icmarkets. Aquí está el texto para publicar en azul)
Individual Account Opening Document Requirements
In accordance with the FSC Anti-money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism Act 2012 we are required to verify your identity prior to opening a trading account.
We are required to collect as a minimum a photo ID and a proof of address. Additional information may be required on a case-by-case basis.
Photo ID (primary)
The following are acceptable forms of photo identification:
- A valid Passport
- A valid Government ID, such as a Driver’s License or State ID
- A valid National Identity Card
- Photo ID must show full name and date of birth.
Proof of Residence (secondary)
The following are acceptable forms of proof of residence:
- A Utility Bill (phone, gas, electricity)
- Bank or Credit Card Statement
- Government-Issued Tax Document
- Birth Certificate?
- Certificate of Citizenship
All proof of residences must be current and not outdated by more than 90 days, show the full document, clearly display the name and address (no PO Boxes), and show a provision of services such as money owed or paid.
We must be able to understand the language shown on your Photo ID and Proof of Residence. We may require documents provided in languages other than English to be accompanied by an English translation.
Corporate Account Opening Document Requirements
In accordance with Anti-money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism Act 2012, we are required to verify information about your company prior to opening a corporate trading account for you. To ensure that your account is approved please submit the following:
Legal Person documentation:
- Certificate of Incorporation/Registration;
- Articles of Association/Memorandum;
- Certificate Directors and all Shareholders/Members/Partners including the percentage of their ownership;
- A proof of company’s registered address not older than 90 days / as well as principal place of business (Utility bill);
- A resolution of the board of directors of the legal person for the opening of the account and granting authority to those who will operate it;
Officers and persons with significant control:
Documents and data for the verification of the identity of:
- The persons that are authorized by the legal person to operate the account
- Registered shareholders/beneficial owner/s of the legal person
- A valid photo ID (National ID or Passport)
- A proof of residence (Utility Bill, Bank Statement), not older than 90 days
In the case of a legal person whose direct/immediate and principal shareholder is another legal person, registered in the Republic or abroad, the Company verifies the ownership structure and the identity of the natural persons who are the beneficial owners and/or control the other legal person.
Grand Cayman Capital Ltd holds Investment Dealer License No. C1190024008 and is authorized to carry on a financial services business.